How Elephants, tourists and guides co-exist in the Mara Ecosystem
Gini Cowell speaks about Sharing Space with Elephants, delving into how Elephants, tourists and guides co-exist in the Mara Ecosystem. Gini who lives in Kenya and works with her family at Elephant Aware has been visiting Milton for the past few weeks.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- New school site pops up
- Lotteries give 1st time buyers a chance at home ownership
- Facilities Director Chris Hayden at your service
- Dispute over artificial turf for Lower Gile Field continues
- MBTA zoning updates to come monthly
- Wind Sun Institute founder speaks at Kiwanis Club
- Kristin Glynn Kubera
- Fontbonne Academy softball looks to finish year on high note
- Milton High boys volleyball basks in successful first season
- John Joseph Sullivan III
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.