For the second year in a row, students of St. Agatha School held a collection drive for new socks for military veterans who are homeless. This year, over 1,100 pairs of new socks were collected. The students also made cards of thanks and gratitude to veterans and also donated their Halloween candy. All items were delivered on Veterans Day, Nov. 11, to the West Roxbury Veterans Administration Medical Center.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Milton residents' tax bills to increase about $278
- Milton High site of COVID-19 testing by Manet Health
- No postseason for Milton High girls soccer
- Students advocate for a better Milton
- Milton's COVID-19 cases surge
- Richard J. Golden, Jr.
- Dinner and a drink in Milton?
- Michael W. Finneran
- Doing homework is a lifelong task
- Philippe Janvier will lead youth group
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.