The Milton Fruit Center in Milton Marketplace is now open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. seven days a week. The store is opening one hour early for those over 60. The number of shoppers inside is limited to 50 with people waiting patiently in a queue outside that allows for social distancing.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Cronins tend gardens and the town
- Nancy Kerrigan joins R3BILT
- Lt. Chris Madden is new fire chief
- Parent reprimanded for video of teacher's class during COVID-19
- Eustis Estate reopens July 11
- New Animal Shelter moves slowly
- New to the Market
- New Listing
- New animal shelter project moves ahead
- A reckoning on Juneteenth